Full time, Part time, and Casual vacancies are available at the following locations:
Southend, Pelican Narrows and Deschambault Lake.
- Degree or Diploma Nurse eligible for registration in Saskatchewan
- A minimum of 1 year of Northern Nursing/Acute Care Nursing within the last 3 years
- Must have demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively within a holistic team approach
- Must be willing to attend clinical community health training as required
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Completed Health Assessment Course
- Completed NCP/PCN training programs
- Community Health Nursing Education
- Ability to speak Cree
- The Peter Ballantyne Cree Nation Health Services Inc, offers an attractive salary and benefit package to commensurate with previous education and experience.
- Relocation allowance provided
- Accommodation provided
If you would like more information, please contact Jean Ahenakew, Director of Nursing at (306)953-4425 or if you would like to apply please forward your Resume and three references to:
Director of Nursing
Peter Ballantyne Cree Nation
Health Services Inc.
Opawikoscikan reserve #201
Prince Albert, SK S6V 5R7
Fax: (306) 922-4979